The Chat Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Nerd-Soup
YouTube: Long Stripy Scarf Productions EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:28 pm by Scary

» Is this place......Dead?
YouTube: Long Stripy Scarf Productions EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:32 am by The Beast

» Plot Holes!
YouTube: Long Stripy Scarf Productions EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:30 am by The Beast

» Try and get this place rolling again?
YouTube: Long Stripy Scarf Productions EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:28 am by The Beast

» The Avatar & Signature Thread
YouTube: Long Stripy Scarf Productions EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:33 pm by GenosideDalek

» Salutations!
YouTube: Long Stripy Scarf Productions EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:32 pm by MarthaJonesFan

» What song are you listening to right now?
YouTube: Long Stripy Scarf Productions EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:32 pm by MarthaJonesFan

» QI
YouTube: Long Stripy Scarf Productions EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:30 pm by MarthaJonesFan

» Action Figure Radio
YouTube: Long Stripy Scarf Productions EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:52 pm by DalekSupreme08

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 208 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:59 am

YouTube: Long Stripy Scarf Productions

2 posters

Go down

YouTube: Long Stripy Scarf Productions Empty YouTube: Long Stripy Scarf Productions

Post  The Fourth Doctor Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:46 pm

Not a forum, or a site I own, but it is an area of the internet where I play a small part. Here is the address to my YouTube channel:

youtube.com/LongStripyScarf

At the moment is a competition! You have until Christmas Day to get an entry in. See the featured video for details.

Fourth Doctor
The Fourth Doctor
The Fourth Doctor
Talkative
Talkative

http://www.longstripyscarf.webs.com

Back to top Go down

YouTube: Long Stripy Scarf Productions Empty Re: YouTube: Long Stripy Scarf Productions

Post  Scary Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:13 pm

Yes I've been thinking what I can do for your competition. I'm going to try and get something together soon. Very Happy

Highly recommend this Youtube channel. Some great videos! Especially like your scene recreations, TFD. Smile
Scary
Scary
Chatterbox!
Chatterbox!

http://whovianscreate.englishboards.com/

Back to top Go down

YouTube: Long Stripy Scarf Productions Empty Re: YouTube: Long Stripy Scarf Productions

Post  The Fourth Doctor Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:24 pm

Thank you. I try to get better and better as I go along. I'm wanting to get on and make my newly written adventure soon. Exams though...

Fourth Doctor
The Fourth Doctor
The Fourth Doctor
Talkative
Talkative

http://www.longstripyscarf.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down