Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Nerd-Soup
Mon May 06, 2013 3:28 pm by Scary

» Is this place......Dead?
Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:32 am by The Beast

» Plot Holes!
Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:30 am by The Beast

» Try and get this place rolling again?
Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:28 am by The Beast

» The Avatar & Signature Thread
Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:33 pm by GenosideDalek

» Salutations!
Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:32 pm by MarthaJonesFan

» What song are you listening to right now?
Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:32 pm by MarthaJonesFan

» QI
Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:30 pm by MarthaJonesFan

» Action Figure Radio
Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:52 pm by DalekSupreme08

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 24 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Series 6

Go down

Series 6

Post  Dontblink11 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:37 pm

Disscus here...
avatar
Dontblink11
Quiet
Quiet

Posts : 5
Points : 10
Join date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Series 6

Post  MarthaJonesFan on Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:40 pm

Just a note: Please remember the spoiler policy, and don't discuss any future episodes here, unless it's something shown in trailers or released in synopsi!

_________________


Forget Me Not... - Please check it out! NEW NEW LAYOUT!
In my avatar is Cody Simpson.
avatar
MarthaJonesFan
Admin
Admin

Posts : 528
Points : 603
Join date : 2011-02-11
Location : Lucy Brown World

http://www.freewebs.com/marthajonesfan

Back to top Go down

Re: Series 6

Post  Dontblink11 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:45 pm

MarthaJonesFan wrote:Just a note: Please remember the spoiler policy, and don't discuss any future episodes here, unless it's something shown in trailers or released in synopsi!

This is the figure section.
avatar
Dontblink11
Quiet
Quiet

Posts : 5
Points : 10
Join date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Series 6

Post  MarthaJonesFan on Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:46 pm

Dontblink11 wrote:
MarthaJonesFan wrote:Just a note: Please remember the spoiler policy, and don't discuss any future episodes here, unless it's something shown in trailers or released in synopsi!

This is the figure section.

Shows how much attention I pay. Razz

But still, you can discuss what figures you'd like aswell, and that's where my post comes in. Laughing

_________________


Forget Me Not... - Please check it out! NEW NEW LAYOUT!
In my avatar is Cody Simpson.
avatar
MarthaJonesFan
Admin
Admin

Posts : 528
Points : 603
Join date : 2011-02-11
Location : Lucy Brown World

http://www.freewebs.com/marthajonesfan

Back to top Go down

Re: Series 6

Post  Dontblink11 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:48 pm

MarthaJonesFan wrote:
Dontblink11 wrote:
MarthaJonesFan wrote:Just a note: Please remember the spoiler policy, and don't discuss any future episodes here, unless it's something shown in trailers or released in synopsi!

This is the figure section.

Shows how much attention I pay. Razz

But still, you can discuss what figures you'd like aswell, and that's where my post comes in. Laughing

Does that mean I have to put "SPOILERS!" in the title?
avatar
Dontblink11
Quiet
Quiet

Posts : 5
Points : 10
Join date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Series 6

Post  MarthaJonesFan on Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:58 pm

Dontblink11 wrote:Does that mean I have to put "SPOILERS!" in the title?

No no, we'll keep any sort of spoiler discussion in the Spoiler section. Smile

_________________


Forget Me Not... - Please check it out! NEW NEW LAYOUT!
In my avatar is Cody Simpson.
avatar
MarthaJonesFan
Admin
Admin

Posts : 528
Points : 603
Join date : 2011-02-11
Location : Lucy Brown World

http://www.freewebs.com/marthajonesfan

Back to top Go down

Re: Series 6

Post  Scary on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:22 pm

Loving the figures! Astronaut and Silent figures are my favourite... But it has to be said...

WHERE. IS. MY. RORY. FIGURE?!
avatar
Scary
Chatterbox!
Chatterbox!

Posts : 167
Points : 201
Join date : 2011-02-12
Location : Your fridge.

http://whovianscreate.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Series 6

Post  GenosideDalek on Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:09 pm

CO are a bit reluctant to release a Rory figure, so I don't think we'll be seeing him in the near future.

Also, there is no information as to whether Arthur has given his consent to the figure being made, or if it all being kept under wraps for the moment.

GenosideDalek
Chatterbox!
Chatterbox!

Posts : 76
Points : 88
Join date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Series 6

Post  MarthaJonesFan on Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:58 pm

GenosideDalek wrote:CO are a bit reluctant to release a Rory figure, so I don't think we'll be seeing him in the near future.

Also, there is no information as to whether Arthur has given his consent to the figure being made, or if it all being kept under wraps for the moment.

It's in a companion's contract to have a figure released, though.

_________________


Forget Me Not... - Please check it out! NEW NEW LAYOUT!
In my avatar is Cody Simpson.
avatar
MarthaJonesFan
Admin
Admin

Posts : 528
Points : 603
Join date : 2011-02-11
Location : Lucy Brown World

http://www.freewebs.com/marthajonesfan

Back to top Go down

Re: Series 6

Post  SillyTilly on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:24 pm

GenosideDalek wrote:Also, there is no information as to whether Arthur has given his consent to the figure being made, or if it all being kept under wraps for the moment.
I remember reading in an interview last year with Arthur that he wanted an action figure made of him Smile
avatar
SillyTilly
Friendly Chatter
Friendly Chatter

Posts : 34
Points : 36
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 26
Location : Staffordshire, England

Back to top Go down

Re: Series 6

Post  GenosideDalek on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:39 pm

It may well be in the contract, MJF - but there has been no information as of yet, but there has been speculation about a Pirate Amy figure, seen at the Toy Fair earlier this year, but there was no news as to whether we WOULD or WOULD NOT get a Rory figure. So, we can't be certain he will get one, because remember: he was only promoted to the role of regular companion for this series, and have his name come up in the title sequence, so if there is definitely a figure, it might just be a little while longer until we see it. Smile

Arthur may want one, but it is up to CO as to whether they WANT to release a figure, or whether they DO NOT WANT to release a figure. Arthur can't demand it, but he's certainly entitled to one. Smile

GenosideDalek
Chatterbox!
Chatterbox!

Posts : 76
Points : 88
Join date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Series 6

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum